Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Super Wolf!

 This was done tonight with acrylic paint at the art studio I teach at- thanks to Miss Valerie, Leanne, and Mr. Michael for their encouragement to get this finished for my sketch of the day! Oh, and thanks to the wood people at Namm (music trade show) for donating this 6x6' piece of wood for this cause. I was driving to work today thinking about what to do for my sketch of the day and I had an image in my head of a wolf as a superhero because wolves are always the bad guys so it would be fun to have a wolf that wants to be the good guy. Luckily, I was at a stop light so I could jot down the idea before I forgot. Maybe my next one will be on scientists... they are always depicted as bad in movies and stories but they are actually quite good mostly. I have one version that is the straight up scanned painting, and one that I added words to. Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment